Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

350 bridge connectivity problems

I have 2 x 350 bridges that have associated and authenticated and have been working fine, then after approx. 24hrs they 'Disassociated due to inactivity'.

I've power cycled both devices and they have re associated/authenticated, but I still cannot connect to the remote bridge from the wired LAN, although the bridge on the wired LAN can see the remote's IP. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: 350 bridge connectivity problems

This could be a firmware issue. Try upgrading to the latest firmware.

We are currently running 12.02T1, which I believe is the latest firmware for the 350 bridges.

The two devices still keep dissassociating and reassociating, is it worth changing the channels they are running on? I think they're both running whatever the default is.

When both bridges are associated, check the signal strength and make sure it is over 75%. To do this, click Associations from the main setup page, then click on the MAC address of the other bridge. On the lower right side should be a listing of "latest signal strength". If it is low, you are probably losing connectivity during the day due to a # of things (antenna alignment, cable impedance etc.)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content