---------

| |

AP AP

AP AP

| |

---------

L2 SWITCH

---------

I've configured load-balancing src-mac on 1st side (pc lan) and dst-mac on the other side (router lan).

"The default is to use the source MAC address. This default means that all packets that the switch receives on a non-Fast EtherChannel port with the same MAC source address that have a destination of the MAC addresses on the other side of the channel take the same link in the channel. Use source-based forwarding when many stations that are attached to the Catalyst 2900XL/3500XL send to a few stations, such as a single router, on the other side of the Fast EtherChannel"

Need to know which EtherChannel L2 protocol (on switches catalyst 2950) use for combine 4 54Mbps Wireless AP (AIR-BR1310G-E-K9) to increase

wireless bandwidth, load sharing, load balancing and redundancy the L2 protocol.

I know that with EtherChannel solution I can't manage the bridges, but if I use EtherChannel on switches and only 1 bridge go down (maybe only the radio) the etherchannel is "aware of that L2 failure" (the port-channel check the other side)?

It's better to use "Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) / 802.3ad" or "Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP)" ?

Regards

Roberto Taccon

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card