cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

60005,RF: Interference Profile Failed in radio 2.4GHz, per controller profile settings

olavarr69
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone please explain to me what seeing this on WLC Config Analyzer means?

Thanks...

2 Replies 2

Freerk Terpstra
Level 7
Level 7

You are seeing this message (also in the log of the WLC) because the level of interference for the 2.4Ghz radio of the particular access-point is higher than the configured (or recommended) threshold.

You can find this information on the WLC on Monitor -> Access Points -> Radios -> 802.11b/g/n. You can tune those threshold on Wireless -> 802.11b/g/n -> RRM -> General.

The question for now is how high are those values and do you have problems because of this and the answer to that question is; it depends. If you think the values are too high or if you experiencing issues I would go to the location with a spectrum analyzer and see if I find the cause of the interference.

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just to add, questions in the config analyzer should be posted on the WLCCA forum.  The owner of the tool typically will monitor. 

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/12168506/wireless-lan-controller-config-analyzer-wlcca

freerk is correct though about the thresholds defined on the WLC itself.

Scott 

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card