cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AIR-LAP1042N-N-K9 e AIR-LAP1142N-N-K9

danilosm_br_se
Level 1
Level 1

Could anyone help me figure out or even if possible answer to this question my little one!?

What is the maximum supported users simultaneously connected to an AP (Access Point) Cisco model AIR-LAP1142N-N-K9 ?

What is the maximum supported users simultaneously connected to an AP (Access Point) Cisco model AIR-LAP1042N-N-K9 ?

I have looked on Cisco's website and the pdf's presentation and did not find the information

Would anyone help me ?

I'm new, so if you're posting something wrong please I beg that disregard and I apologize

Att Danilo Sobral
danilosobralm@gmail.com

A mensagem foi editada por: Danilo Sobral

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
I have looked on Cisco's website and the pdf's presentation and did not find the information

You won't.  And the answer depends on what type of traffic do you intend to shoot.  Rule-of-thumb is 25 clients per WAP.  But let say that you're just sending and receiving emails, surfing the web and doing social media status like twitter and FB.  So this number could go up to 30 or 35.  But say that you are streaming video then this number goes down to around 8 client per WAP.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You won't.  And the answer depends on what type of traffic do you intend to shoot.  Rule-of-thumb is 25 clients per WAP.  But let say that you're just sending and receiving emails, surfing the web and doing social media status like twitter and FB.  So this number could go up to 30 or 35.  But say that you are streaming video then this number goes down to around 8 client per WAP.

Thank you for your help

This answer saved my participation in a project to implement wireless

Thank you very much

Thanks for the ratings.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card