cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Aironet 1130 AG series Browser configuration Service Tab display issue

carlo-lopez
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone ran into an issue accesing the service tab to display the service summary page? I ran into this issue while configuring the wap through the browser when suddenly the service tab will not display the services summary page.

System Software Version: 12.4(10b)JA

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Backup the configuration and try to reset the access point and check again. If you don't have enough previleges you will not be able to access the service page. Check this by accessing the Security Tab and try configuring it. If you suceed it means you have full previlege.

Hi,

I am facing the same issue and I think I found where it comes from :

Bug CSCsl22021 : The Web SERVICES page in the AP GUI fails to load

Found in version 12.4(10b)JA

Workaround:

-none (contact TAC to have a fixed html page)

Best regards,

Romain

Here are 2 responses from Cisco:

1.Hi Carlo,

I came to know that the fix for the bug CSCsl22021 should be available from the Cisco website, this month, ie, in March. However, as indicated earlier, the fix is in the testing phase, as of now.

Thanks for your time and support,

We do value your business.

Rajan Parmar

Cisco TAC Engineer - Wireless

Cisco Systems Inc.

raparmar@cisco.com

1-212-329-2092 Ext-2060

Monday to Friday 08:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

2.Hi Carlo,

Thank you for the update.

I researched on the issue and got the following details:

Our case is being hit by a bug. For the details, please visit http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit and enter the bug id as CSCsl22021.

As of now, its the test code that is available as the fix, and it requires additional testing on it. If you wish, we can send you the test code, however, we cannot provide guarantee for it work without any flaws in the production environment. Otherwise, you may downgrade the existing IOS by downloading code from http://tinyurl.com/yqc4sx. You may downgrade to 12.3.8-JEA3(LD).

Please feel free to contact me for any clarification.

Thanks for your time and support,

We do value your business.

Rajan Parmar

Cisco TAC Engineer - Wireless

Cisco Systems Inc.

raparmar@cisco.com

1-212-329-2092 Ext-2060

Monday to Friday 08:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)

Carlo..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card