Aironet 1250 Access Point External Antenna settings?
We currently have an Wireless infrastructure setup in our warehouse with 3 Aironet 1250 series Access Points. We have Motorola MC9090 devices connecting the Access Points. The whole warehouse is not even 2000 sq ft in area. But we notice the normal wireless strength in the warehouse.
We currently have below things used with AP.
1. Using AIR -ANT 2506 (2.4 GHz. Omnidirectional) external antennas attached to the AP.
2. Set WPA-TKIP security on the Access Points communication.
3. Making use of 2.4GHz radio
Here are few questions we have regarding the AP
1. What should appropriate External Antenna dbi settings ?
2. What are other parameters on the radio can make the signal strength better?
Transferring Crash file from standby:
Login to the Active WLC in HA.
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload filename <Desired filename>
(Cisco Controller) >transfer up...
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark and OmniPeek.
The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More filters will be added as time allows.
It is a living doc, so check back for changes every so often
Please feel ...
I have created a Powershell script to automatically add a Wireless Guest User on Cisco WLCs. (tested on 2500 Series)
The script should be completely self explanatory.
Powershell SNMP Module (Install-Module -Name SNMP)
SNMP Write Access to...