The root side has always been set to root bridge. We have been running WPA as we are in a small town in the country and do not have a radius server running. My thought to change to WEP at this point, if that is not the problem, would create more issues for the distant 1310.
If you look at my first post attachment, it appears that we are losing authentication at strange intervals, it can be measured in seconds to 20 to 30 minutes or more. We are running yagi antennas, that are only 841 feet apart. One thougnt I have been having is that one antenna is located where there is a bit of vibration on the building from internal refrigeration equipment, but not enough to see any visable antenna movement.
1. Upgrade the IOS of these bridges to 12.4(25d)JA which is the latest (& hope last as well) supported software code for these AP models.
2. You have configured this bridge to operate only in CH11(2462), is that for a reason ? If not I prefer allow bridge to choose least congested channel (either 1,6 or 11)
3. As Karla pointed, bridge keyword is missing on both AP radio's station role configuration. Try the command with the bridge keyword as well. ie in ROOT "station-role root bridge" & in NON_ROOT "station-role non root bridge" under radio interface.
4. I also prefer, If you could configure WAP2/AES for security (since WEP is very weak). Below post may help you to derive a required configuration for WPA2/AES with EAP-FAST.
5. Are you using any multicast application across this bridge ? I have seen you configured every data rate as mandatory (multicast traffic goes highest mandatory rate configured) & "infrastructure-client" which to give more reliability to those sort of traffic
Transferring Crash file from standby:
Login to the Active WLC in HA.
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash
(Cisco Controller) >transfer upload filename <Desired filename>
(Cisco Controller) >transfer up...
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark and OmniPeek.
The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More filters will be added as time allows.
It is a living doc, so check back for changes every so often
Please feel ...
I have created a Powershell script to automatically add a Wireless Guest User on Cisco WLCs. (tested on 2500 Series)
The script should be completely self explanatory.
Powershell SNMP Module (Install-Module -Name SNMP)
SNMP Write Access to...