cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AP-1220B CRC errors on F0

drumrb0y
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to deploy an AP-1220B that's had issues for a long time; I seem to have isolated the cause to CRC errors on the Ethernet interface.

I've attached the config of the WAP; can anyone point out any anomalies that need to be corrected? I've done very little Cisco WAP work; concise documentation on setting up this model WAP would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marc

4 Replies 4

Hi there..

Try to match the settings like duplex and speed of your AP1220B FastEthernet0 connected on the switch. Matching the duplex and speed might solve your problem.

Regards,

Dave

I hard-coded matching speed and duplex settings, but I'm still getting CRC errors; could they be a symptom of a hardware failure of the interface?

well maybe, did you try to replace utp cables from switch going to your AP?

Not only did I change cables, I moved the AP to a different switch port and eventually a different physical location for testing; neither change had any effect.

As far as I know, I've ruled out any possible cause except for an interface hardware failure; I'mm looking for someone to identify any alternatives I may have missed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card