cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AP Flex-connect VLAN mapping auditing

Lin Guo
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to find a way to conduct auditing for VLAN mapping for AP in flex-connect mode.

I have seen the mapping changed due to AP reboot or other reasons untill the user reporting connection issues. I have looked NCS, and have not found a reporting function for this. Anyone uses script to do so?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I also have created WCS/NCS/PI templates to push the WLAN to vlan changes in the early morning just I'm case. When users start complaining, it's faster to just push out the commands to all than trying to find what AP lost its vlan setting.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I created an excel spreadsheet that creates commands that you can just cut and paste into the WLC cli or use an NCS/PI cli template.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2221117

-Scott

I also have created WCS/NCS/PI templates to push the WLAN to vlan changes in the early morning just I'm case. When users start complaining, it's faster to just push out the commands to all than trying to find what AP lost its vlan setting.

-Scott

I fully agree, thank you.

I will adopt the template push approach.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: