Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

AP1131 - PEAP - MS-CHAP - IAS : Sending station has left the BSS

Hi,

I use windows XP computer with Intel Pro Wireless 2200BG Network card. I succeed to connect to network (IP DHCP received) through AP 1131, IAS authentication and TKIP encryption. But after 1 or 2 minutes, i was disconncted and syslog server received :

%DOT11-6-ASSOC: Interface Dot11Radio0, Station 0016.6f4a.9a20 Associated KEY_MGMT[WPA]

%DOT11-6-DISASSOC: Interface Dot11Radio0, Deauthenticating Station 0016.6f4a.9a20 Reason: Sending station has left the BSS

%DOT11-6-ASSOC: Interface Dot11Radio0, Station 0016.6f4a.9a20 Associated KEY_MGMT[WPA]

%DOT11-6-DISASSOC: Interface Dot11Radio0, Deauthenticating Station 0016.6f4a.9a20 Reason: Sending station has left the BSS

Has somebody ever seen this problem ?

Regards

Olivier

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: AP1131 - PEAP - MS-CHAP - IAS : Sending station has left the

If this message appears repeatedly for any individual client device, it may indicate one of the following issues:

Radio Frequency (RF) interference is disrupting communication between the AP and client.

A legitimate client is repeatedly failing to authenticate.

The AP is set to open authentication. Illegitimate clients are repeatedly attempting and failing to connect

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps4570/products_installation_and_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080101c23.html

Re: AP1131 - PEAP - MS-CHAP - IAS : Sending station has left the

If it's an Intel card, update the drivers! Might be an idea to upgrade the IOS in the AP as well.

Views
Helpful
Replies