Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP1142 "enet halted"

Can anyone tell me what "enet halted" means from the following output?  We just converted the AP to autonomous mode.

Loading "flash:/c1140-k9w7-mx.124-21a.JA1/c1140-k9w7-mx.124-21a.JA1"...##############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

File "flash:/c1140-k9w7-mx.124-21a.JA1/c1140-k9w7-mx.124-21a.JA1" uncompressed and installed, entry point: 0x4000

executing...

enet halted

Restricted Rights Legend

Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is

subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph

(c) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted

Rights clause at FAR sec. 52.227-19 and subparagraph

(c) (1) (ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer

Software clause at DFARS sec. 252.227-7013.

Everyone's tags (2)
2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

AP1142 "enet halted"

I have never seen this error message before.

I always had the impression that "enet" stands for ethernet. 

AP1142 "enet halted"

Thanks. I figured that's what it stood for.  I was just wondering why it says that, and if it means there is an error.  I have since rebooted some of our LWAPP APs and they say the same thing.  I guess I never noticed it before. Anyway, thanks for the response.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content