cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AP350 IOS conversion utility on BR350?

selphj
Level 1
Level 1

I tested the AP350 IOS converstion program on a BR350 by creating a config and that part worked. And I know that the firmware for the AP's and BR's and the same, so I assume I can use the utility to upgrade my BR350s. But I thought I would ask to make sure, can the Aironet-AP-Cisco-IOS-Conversion-Tool be used on a BR350?

2 Replies 2

selphj
Level 1
Level 1

Ok not getting an answer here, I opened a TAC case. They told me that IOS would be available only for the AP350 and not the BR350s. His english wasn't very good, but I was clear on the part he said about "no plans to release IOS for the bridges". I find it a bit of an outrage because I've had nothing but problems with the BR350s, and the one hope I had was that IOS would be released for it. Can someone from Cisco please comment about this?

Hi,

What problems did you have (or are having) on the BR350? We also have 3 bridge links with problems. Leap on a BR350 is a complete disaster. Even with Leap disabled we get an occasional drop of the link. How did you configured your bridge?

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: