Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

AP352 - dead radio?

I have an AP352 that shows no errors (that I can see) on boot, appears to be configured correctly, latest firmware, clean config, shows the Requested and Actual status of the radio is up and up, yet shows no traffic on the radio interface. I don't see the Radio Activity light ever come on, and I can't see/connect to the AP via the radio.

Did I miss something basic here, or is it safe to say I have a dead radio? Is there a way to check for sure?

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: AP352 - dead radio?

It could be but more likely a config issue. What colour are all 3 LEDS and are they flashing or steady ?

reset the config to factory default then configure only a ssid then configure this same ssid on a client adapter does it associate ?

Re: AP352 - dead radio?

Also ensure , SSID is case sensitive, incase not then try to reset the device to factoy defaults as this is also seen due to config getting corrupt.

i would also ensure that the formwarding state of my port is set to enabled and not blocked in the radio advanced properties, and that both have the latest firmware on them

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content