Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

app for manage network in iPad ??

Anybody know if there is an app for the ipad to manage the wireless network (wcs, ise, cisco press)

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Are you looking gor an app that might do the same work as WCS/NCS or ISE?  There is no app, but if you have those tools you can alsways use the web browser to managme a WLC/WCS/NCS/ISE.  Thats what I do if I don't have my laptop around.... heck i even use my iphone to make changes to the WLC/ACS, etc.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
5 REPLIES

Are you looking gor an app that might do the same work as WCS/NCS or ISE?  There is no app, but if you have those tools you can alsways use the web browser to managme a WLC/WCS/NCS/ISE.  Thats what I do if I don't have my laptop around.... heck i even use my iphone to make changes to the WLC/ACS, etc.

-Scott

Re: app for manage network in iPad ??

Scoot, What tools you're using on your iphone to work at wcs, prime and ise etc??

The only tool I use is to be able to ssh and actually console into equipment is get-console. I love gadgets and I have the serial cable that I can use for my iDevices. This also allows for remote secure web connection as long as the iDevices is connected to cellular or wifi. This helps, because if I'm stuck on something and need help, I can connect using the app and send an email to one of my peers and they have full console access via web browser.

www.get-console.com

For rdp/vnc, I use the wyse app.

Other than that, I will just use Safari browser to connect to WCS/NCS/ACS, etc.

There is no all in one tool that manages all your devices if that is what you are looking for.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
Hall of Fame Super Gold

What are you trying to do?  I mean a significant number of NMS proggie have the options to send emails or SMS/text messages.

At the moment I am responsible for all selves wireless networks in my work, but wanted to get an app to allow me to see the State of the Controllers at any time customers blocked, errors, backup, etc

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content