I am sending you the steps to block DHCP traffic between the bridges. We need to create an IP port filter to block DHCP requests; DHCP uses port 67 and 68. You can apply the filter on either bridges or just one of them, but I will recommend you to apply it
on both.These are the steps:
1. From the Summary Status page, click on Setup
2. Click on Protocol filter
3. Click on IP Port filter
4. Enter the Set ID and the name and click on Add New
5. Create a new Special Case, in this case type ?67? and click Add New
6. Set the disposition to Block and click OK and then OK again to confirm
7. Repeat step 5 and 6 but this time the new case will be ?68?
8. Click on OK, then Done and Done again to go back to the main Setup page
9. Click on Filter for the Radio
10. Select the filter you just created under Transmit and Receive.
We are moving! Please use WLCCA Forum for updates and discussions
[toc:faq] Wireless LAN Controller (WLC) Config Analyzer Download Click
here to Download To request access, send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Cisco.com userna...
[toc:faq] IntroductionHere is the step by step process that we have to
take care of while converting LWAPP to IOS and then vice versa..LWAPP to
IOSThe hardware used = 1141 AP (make sure we are using the right
[toc:faq] Introduction AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.0: Network
Access Manager & Profile Editor on Windows Summary Use the Cisco
AnyConnect Network Access Manager Profile Editor to build custom
profiles for the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. App...