Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bugs in CAC Tool 2.0?

I have converted 5 350 series APs from VxWorks 12.01T1 to IOS 12.2(13)JA1 and have run in to the following issues:

* The enable password is in the generated conversion template (if I look at the file directly) as <END>enable password 0 <ena_passwd>, but does not make it in to the actual device IOS config. Yes, I set the enable password in the security configuration portion of the CAC.

* After the conversions using CAC, I telnet to the AP and compare the startup and running configs. They are identical. I issue a reload command and when it comes back up, the configuration is gone and I have a default config. I was not prompted to save the config.

Unfortunately I do not have smartnet on any of these so cannot open a TAC case. Has anyone else seen this problem?

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Bugs in CAC Tool 2.0?

This is a known issue, check the bug tool kit for details

Re: Bugs in CAC Tool 2.0?

Can you give me a bit more of a pointer. I went through the bugs for AP350, but found nothing relevant. There is no entry for the CAC tool specifically (that I saw), and nothing on IOS->VXWORKS.

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content