Views
Helpful
Replies

CCIE WIRELESS

thags
Level 1
Level 1

HI Guys

I know the cert is very new , but i would like to know who has written the exam as yet since i will be writing next week.

Just would like to know your feedback on the exam.

45 Replies 45

Thanks for posting and good luck tomorrow! If you don't mind, shoot me an email on Wednesday (r@emasterlink.com), let me know how you did. I'm curious if you have to do anything with Microsoft LDAP/AD/IAS/CA or if it's all preconfigured for you.

I hope there isn't anything to configure on the Microsoft side. I've done it before but it can be time consuming. According to the lab software list I don't see anything Microsoft listed.

Oh, by the way.. I won't be able to answer that as I don't want to violate the NDA. Sorry.

So how did it go rrodichev??

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

I dare say he is out drinking somewhere. LOL Drinking to calm the misery or as I hope, drinking in celebration. Either way, give hime a day or two more for it all to sink in. Any other brave souls take it yet?

I dare say he is out drinking somewhere. LOL Drinking to calm the misery or as I hope, drinking in celebration. Either way, give hime a day or two more for it all to sink in. Any other brave souls take it yet?

I agree with that. This lab will make you drink one way or the other ;) I'm just getting over my lab from Tuesday. It was pretty bad. The material itself followed the blueprint and I didn't feel there was anything that bad on it but the equipment did not behave. I have done hundreds of deployments and I have not seen the hardware act like this. Needless to say I didn't pass as the troubleshooting really ate up most of the afternoon.

I also didn't pass, and just like you said, I ran into a couple of silly issues that just took up too much time to troubleshoot. I finished the whole lab right on the clock, but you really need those 1-2 hours at the end to verify everything and to reread every single word in the book. Oh well, I'm going back in August hopefully. I know my weak spots now and just need to brush up on those.

Well you did better than I did because the troubleshooting prevented me from completing two sections.

passed yesterday on 2nd attempt, it's a great test!!!

Regards,

Roman

6xCCIE #7927 (R&S, Security, Voice, Storage, SP, Wireless)

congratz man!!!!

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Great job! Does that make you number 4? Did you run into any crazy issues?

Hey, I have been reading this thread with much interest. anyone interested in setting up a CCIE wireless study group?

I have been to the IUWMS beta class for the ccnp wireless it was great. the instructor was incredibly smart.

I agree 100% mate ,that a study group is the way to go, I know Sujuit and Flavian personally who set these labs ,and they made sure its not going to be easy ,thereby killing the perception that Wireless is easy.

If there is anything above board we need to chat aboard lets just MSN or Skype each other.

This is going to be challenging for sure.

Possibly we could setup a web blog or something. the main goal is that we communicate and support one another, i was thinking about taking a task and making a web video about it and putting it on a web blog, for example this is how you install WCS, or this is how you put an AP in sniffer mode with wireshark.

there are so many talented people out there , but i have not found the gathering site for us to come together and get this done.i am open to ideas.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card