Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNP Wireless Video Training / Books

joewojo888
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have been searching endlessly for some kind of subscription model video training or up-to-date published books for CCNP wireless.  Can anyone recommend some study material for the 4 exams besides the White papers on the Cisco website.  

Thanks so much in advance for your input!

Joe

7 Replies 7

Hi Joe,

You can find CLN video materials for CCNP wireless exam from the given URL]

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccnp_wireless

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

Brett Verney
Level 1
Level 1

I search for material every 3 months or so hoping there is something better. I was lucky enough to get 3 of the 4 old exams under my belt before the new ones came along.

The thing is, I know my stuff as I deploy Cisco Wireless for a living but have no idea what is going to be in that last exam. I refuse to go through the 1000s of pages of study material without knowing what is relevant. I love the Cisco Study Guides and find I can go through them once or twice and pass the exam no problems. Why does the Wireless track always get left behind?

-Brett

Brett,

The official course materials are only $1000 per exam and cover at least 30% of what will be in them, what's so bad about that?!? :P 

-----------------------------
Please rate helpful / correct posts

LollerSkates Ric!

Training centres in Brisbane offering instructor lead courses for a cool AU $6700 or all 4 courses for an amazing discounted price of $25,000.

Sometime I wish I skipped the CCNP and went straight for the CCIE. It's been 3 years of study, probably be another 2 more unless Study Guides come out sooner.

Oh my days I need to start a training centre..
-----------------------------
Please rate helpful / correct posts

aleopoldie
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

For my CCNP W. I used the link that Rasika posted, there are good documents about every chapter.

I also played a lot in our lab.

Hope this helps,

alisha_rascon01
Level 1
Level 1

CCNP Wireless certification addresses the need for designing, implementing, and securing Cisco Wireless networks for optimal performance. CCNP Wireless certification emphasizes wireless networking principles and theory. It also recognizes the expertise and technical acumen of wireless professionals who can assess and translate network business requirements into technical specifications that in turn, result in successful business outcomes.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card