I think ive finally decided on what Radio to use for the ISP Services. I Have several (20+) Cellsites and am planning on using Sector Antennas at each cell for the Clients to connect to. I have a couple quick questions before I start ordering tomorrow.
1. What is the Frequency range per channel of both the 340 and 350 series AP/Bridges ?
2. I am planning on 1 Sector per AP/Bridge, What should I use to connect the 3+ AP/Bridges together to maximize # of users and Bandwidth ?
4. I wasted serveral days working with a Wireless Router vendor who ** forgot ** to tell me that his router was not 802.11b Compatible.
Soooo I want to be sure this time... are the 340 and 350 Series AP's compatible with 802.11b.. Will I need to rely on Cisco on both the CO and CPE site or will a Linksys AP work at the CPE side ?
5. Has anybody used Antennas from Hyperlink.com for a Wireless ISP Solution ? In combonation with the Cisco 340 or 350 AP's
6. Im am blowing about 250,000.00 on Cisco Aironet Hardware this week. can anybody suggest a good Reseller or another reliable source of Hardware ?
We are moving! Please use WLCCA Forum for updates and discussions
[toc:faq] Wireless LAN Controller (WLC) Config Analyzer Download Click
here to Download To request access, send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Cisco.com userna...
[toc:faq] IntroductionHere is the step by step process that we have to
take care of while converting LWAPP to IOS and then vice versa..LWAPP to
IOSThe hardware used = 1141 AP (make sure we are using the right
[toc:faq] Introduction AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.0: Network
Access Manager & Profile Editor on Windows Summary Use the Cisco
AnyConnect Network Access Manager Profile Editor to build custom
profiles for the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. App...