cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco certificates not sent

S0lo20000
Level 1
Level 1

Why is it such a painfull proccess to even start the procedure of sending the certification kit. This is the third time I've completed a cert in cisco (CCNA Wireless) and it seams almost impossible to get that kit sent to me each and every time. If it's about a payment, I'm ready to pay, just give me a direct link in your "Certification Tracking System" Where I can do this. The history link doesn't show that the kit has been sent although it's been more than month and I have updated my profile.

Every link leads to another link to another link and to another in an endless loop until my ttl of frustration  has been exhausted. Isn't it nice to treat some one who has just  completed a certification with a fast, automatic certificate as soon as  possible instead of this. Why is it so difficult for cisco to care  about such a simple thing. Why does support take ages to even find the  contact email or the link where I can open a case? Why is there so many  ways to do the same thing and none of them intuitively work imdiatly? I've run into this menace before in my last cert and I don't want to do this again. It's more difficult than Cisco exams to just get that cert kit sent.

15 Replies 15

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ammar,

It can be a pain

Here is some info;

How do I order additional certificates?

To purchase an additional certificate (paper-copy or electronic-copy), log into the Certification Tracking System at

http://www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login

then follow the steps below:

1. Click on the" Certification Fulfillment" link on the  left-navigational bar. Ensure you have disabled any pop-up blockers as a  new window will launch.

2. Select the certification kit(s) you would like to order, Electronic,  printed, or CCIE plaque. Choose method of shipment for printed  certificate (trackable or non-trackable). Click on Continue to continue  to the next screen.

3.  Confirm your demographics and mailing information (email address for  electronic certificates & postal mailing address for printed  certificates), click Continue * Note: Printed certificates and plaques  cannot be sent to a P.O. Box.

4. Enter your credit card  information, click on Purchase. *Check your order carefully, all sales  are final.5. Print your order confirmation (Note: You will also get a  order confirmation sent to your current e-mail address listed in your  profile)

A printed (hard copy) certificate includes a wallet  card, congratulations letter from John Chambers, official Cisco  Certificate, and 16-digit certificate verification code printed on the  certificate.

An electronic (soft copy) certificate includes  wallet card and official Cisco Certificate via PDF, 16-digit certificate  verification code printed on the certificate.

A hard copy  (printed copy) costs $15.00 (US Dollars) and an electronic (soft copy)  certificate is $5.00 (US Dollars), shipping and handling will vary based  on location. Candidates may purchase up to 2 kits per active Cisco  Certification. Purchases can be made using your VISA, MasterCard or  American Express only. Pre-paid credit cards are not accepted.

Important Note:  Multiple certificates purchased in the same order will  be shipped together under one shipping fee.  This does not apply to  CCIE plaques or Cisco Certified Architect certificates.

http://ciscocert.force.com/english/SearchResults?searchkeyword=get%20new%20certificate

Cheers!

Rob

"Celebration it's around us, every nations, all around us.
Singin' forever young, singin' songs underneath that sun" - K'naan

Thanks allot, Isn't the first printed certification (or recertification) supposed to be free?

How long i have the electronic (soft copy) certificate ?

This confirms your online order at CiscoCertificates.com

Amount Charged: $3.00 USD
Credit Card Number (last 4 digits): XXX

Kit: CCNP
Type: PDF Kit
Quantity: 1
Verification Code(s):  41XXXX

Im having same problem.. Its been like 24hours already after my payment but didnt receive any link to download the pdf. Very frustrating

Hi

I also paid $3 there is no link to download, other than one email saying paid $3 and reference number.

Suspecting fraud and money making scheme...!!!

Pls. advice, any one know where to download ccie re-certification certificate pdf format after paying $3 at CiscoCertificates.com 

Rgds

Rajesh

I purchased the kit and the pdf for 18.00 and haven't received confirmation about payment but did notice the payment processed out of my account. I cannot find an option any where on the certification tracker site to download the PDF. Both kits I purchases show fulfilled! As much time and money that I have spent achieving this cert, you would think it would be easier to download and receive!

According to the CISCO Tracker History, it was fulfilled 8/31 for both

Hi,

Thanks for the response.
Yes, the link was provided to me already

Many Thanks!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ammar,

Yes, it should be free But you also mentioned you would be

willing to pay so I thought I'd add that info as well. This way you

could get the email version sent overnight if needed.

Don't forget that the formal cert can take up to 8 weeks to be delivered

and there is a link in the .pdf I attached to open a support case

Cheers!

Rob

"Celebration it's around us, every nations, all around us.
Singin' forever young, singin' songs underneath that sun" - K'naan

Thanks. Sure I'm willing to pay if I have to. The email version went OK for free. But there doesn't seam to be a way to get the printed one for free. But that could be me, I will check that pdf and see. Thanks allot

Hi guy, who can explain me where could I receive my certificate, if cisco says:
"Printed certificates and plaques  cannot be sent to a P.O. Box. "

Thank you in advance.

Kindly explain this note

Note that certificates and plaques cannot be sent to P.O. boxes.

and i want to know that the printed document will be mailed to mailing address but how post will be delivered

without providing the contact number of the destination person

And yes it's hasn't passed the 8 weeks yet. So I guess I will have to wait. Didn't know that really. But I think Cisco can do better than that.

Thanks again.

Sir doesn't understand why you are not providing soft copy of certificate of CCNA free of cost even after taking CCNA exam fees of $325.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card