Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Collecting AP Inventory from WCL

I am in the process to inventory all lightweight AP from each WCL and WISM from all remote sites. Is there a command from CLI that I can use to display all lightweight APs' hostname from a controller? Or, maybe a setting from controller's web console that will help me to collect information from all APs? I am trying to obtaine hostname and IP address from each AP, and generate a EXCEL spreadsheet.

Thank you for the help                

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Purple

"show ap summary"  CLI output of your controller will give you this information for all the registred APs to your controller.In GUI (Wireless -> Access point) section provide you this info.

If you have prime/WCS, you can run a report (AP Inventory)  you can get this as well.

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ***

4 REPLIES
VIP Purple

"show ap summary"  CLI output of your controller will give you this information for all the registred APs to your controller.In GUI (Wireless -> Access point) section provide you this info.

If you have prime/WCS, you can run a report (AP Inventory)  you can get this as well.

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ***

Thank you. This worked. I was able to do log session and turn the txt file into excel sheet.

VIP Purple

Great...

tks for rating the response

Rasika

This worked great! Thanks!

This worked great!

Thanks!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content