cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuracion C3650 como WLC varias VLAN en un AP

atejada75
Level 1
Level 1

Hola que tal  he visto algunos videos  y he logrado registrar un AP a mi 3650, pero con una sola VLAN, pues resulta que yo tengo 3 VLAN en los mismos AP, tengo una VLAN de Datos para nosotros, otra VLAN de Datos para los Invitados y otra VLAN de Voz para los Teléfonos, en uno los videos vi como activar el Mobility Controller y en otro vi como dar de alta la VLAN y poner PSK y clave, solo me falta, dar de alta 3 VLANs en el mismo AP, y voy a colocar 3 iguales en todo mi edificio, alguien seria tan amable de compartir los pasos de configuración para lograr esto? 2 de mis VLANs están en el mismo segmento solo separadas `por la mascara, la VLAN de Voz si esta en un segmento diferente.

Gracias por todo y saludos!!!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi

I'll answer in English.

If you are using AP in local mode, you don't need to worry about vlan on the AP level, only on the WLC. 

Just create the SSIDs you want and the dynamic interfave with the respective vlan ID.

Then, on WLAN config page, general tab, map the SSID to the respective vlan.

When a client connect to that SSID it will be send to the vlan you choose.

The traffic between AP and WLC is sent via capwap on the management interface.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

View solution in original post

hello, thanks for responding ... I do not understand where and what to apply the configuration, but I already registered another wlan with another ID but I can not put it with the existing one, I have a C3650

WLANs

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi

I'll answer in English.

If you are using AP in local mode, you don't need to worry about vlan on the AP level, only on the WLC. 

Just create the SSIDs you want and the dynamic interfave with the respective vlan ID.

Then, on WLAN config page, general tab, map the SSID to the respective vlan.

When a client connect to that SSID it will be send to the vlan you choose.

The traffic between AP and WLC is sent via capwap on the management interface.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

hello, thanks for responding ... I do not understand where and what to apply the configuration, but I already registered another wlan with another ID but I can not put it with the existing one, I have a C3650

WLANs

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card