cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSSC 5.1

mohanantassp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have this CSSC 5.1 installed and i have also created the XXX.XML file using the CSSC Management application. Can anyone advice me on how to install this config file into my client. i cant find documents in the net. pls advice. thank you.

1 Reply 1

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

You can save the deployment file in any location you choose or accept the default location. The processed file (signed with encrypted credentials, PACs, and CA certificates) is stored by default in this file location:

•For Windows 2000 and Windows XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Cisco\Cisco Secure ServicesClient

\newConfigFiles\configuration.xml

•For Windows Vista:

C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco Secure ServicesClient\newConfigFiles\configuration.xml

The Cisco SSC client looks in this location for any new destination package. If you have the client installed on your system, you can automatically test and verify the configuration that you just created before deploying it.

Click Finish to save the configuration file.

If you need to make changes to the deployment package you just created, you can reopen the management utility, click Modify Existing Configuration on the welcome window (Figure 2-1), and choose the configuration file that you just saved

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card