Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Prime Infrastructure 2.1 support config archive to external tftp server ?

Did Prime Infrastructure 2.1 support config archive to external tftp server ?

Or export archive devices configurations on an external drive like cisco LMS which is store on /var/adm/CSCOpx/files/rme/dcma/shadow. Does PI support this feature or not? 

5 REPLIES
Bronze

You can specify where the WLC

You can specify where the WLC backups go in the 'controller configuration backup' background task and you can specify ftp or tftp.

You can configure external tftp/ftp servers by going to Configure -> TFTP/FTP Servers

I also want archive switch

I also want archive switch configurations to external tftp server. Is it possible ? Does PI support this feature ? Thanks !!

Cisco Employee

Yes it is supported by Prime.

Yes it is supported by Prime. Please check the below link

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/2-1/administrator/guide/PIAdminBook/config_server_settings.html

Dear all guy,Thanks your

Dear all guy,

Thanks your support.

WLC config was success backup to TFTP server. But i did not see any TFTP setting on config archive page about the switch. I running the configuration archive still not see any config file on TFTP server. May i still has mistake here ?

Hi, I have this problem too,

Hi,

I have this problem too, i need backup device (Wired) configuration archive to ftp server (not Controllers). how can i do this?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content