Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Does work a MSE over the WAN?

Has anyone experience if a MSE works over the WAN?

• Other Wireless - Mobility Subjects
4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Sure.... if your talking

Sure.... if your talking about just for context aware.... if your looking at CMX, then no (the new release I believe).  Depending on the services you will be using, you need to look at the deployment guide to see the restrictions about connectivity.

Scott

Thanks, Scott *****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****
VIP Purple

adding to Scott.Normally Its

adding to Scott.

Normally Its recommanded that MSE should not be connected to WLC or NCS on a WAN connection.

Regards

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Let me clarify this also... I

Let me clarify this also... I'm talking about a high speed link WAN in which you may have data centers with WLC's located at the building and MSE an PI in the datacenter.

Scott

Thanks, Scott *****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****

Thanks for the replies. In my

Thanks for the replies. In my solution it comes to nationwide Wi-Fi in an amusement park (about 10,000 visitors a day). The MSE / CMX to be used for marketing purposes. The Internet currently has a bandwidth of 34 Mbps. Did you experience what is the traffic between the WLC and MSE with so many clients?

Andre

Views
Helpful
Replies