Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Double Logon w/ wireless?

I am having problems with Dell PCs and Laptops that require a user to logon twice when authenticating with the wireless network. We are running 350 APs, LEAP authentication, dynamic WEP, ACS server. Clients are running ACU 6.0.1, and it doesn't matter what client version that we use, we get the same results. The problem is when a user logs on they are asked for the LEAP authentication, and then another logon prompt appears for the Windows Network login. I have the client setup in the ACU to use the WIndows logon for authentication to LEAP. Some users do not have this problem, and some do. There is no consistency to the situation. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this problem? Thanks.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Double Logon w/ wireless?

This is a configuration option on the client you can either do the 2 log ins eg you have 2 different usernames one for network and one for windows or they can be the same log in here is how to make them the same

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wireless/airo_350/350cards/windows/incfg/win5_ch7.htm#55821

Views
Helpful
Replies