Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Dropped clients and Load threshold violation

Can someone tell me if a load threshold violation can lead to dropped clients.  Is this error message just a notice or does the controller drop clients after reaching the threshold value.

Thanks

Chris

Everyone's tags (3)
5 REPLIES

it is my understand no. its just an alert that it is at or over the threshold ..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________

Thanks for the info.  Any ideas why I would be getting a load violation and having dropped clients?

The issue just started.  I did not have dropped clients in the past.

Thanks

Can you do a show wlan for me and post the results.

Do you have load balance enabled ?

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________

George,

Did you get the image files I just sent?

Thanks

Chris

Cisco Employee

Re: Dropped clients and Load threshold violation

No it will not drop the connection because Threshold just triggers an alarm to notify the administrator that you configured limit of threshold is over.

Views
Helpful
Replies