Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

EAP-TLS SSO

Hi,

I would need some informations about Single Sign On. My implementations is:

- WLC4400 ( 2 devices )

- EAP-TLS as authentication type

- IAS over win2003 as radius

I just need to know how to implement SSO. I know it's "Microsoft" dependent as the controller forwrd all radius request to IAS, but:

If I want to configure the autoenrollment for the certificates, the wifi user must logon the domain the first time in WIRED, to let the autoenrollment process to download the certificate ? Or the certificate is "autoenrolled" via wifi also for the first time a user try the logon by EAP permitted traffic ?

many thanks and regards

luigi

2 REPLIES

Re: EAP-TLS SSO

Luigi,

we are running the WiSM (which is similar to a WLC) and I am looking for some information on setting up EAP/TLS. Can you send me some information pls?

--Joerg

Re: EAP-TLS SSO

Hi Joerg,

which informations do You require ?

Here an useful link from CCO;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a00807917a6.shtml

in this link the authentication server is a Cisco ACS; if You want to use a Microsoft Radius ( IAS ) You need to know:

- for certificate autoenrollment the IAS must be a win2003 enterprise

- for to be a CA, the win2003 ( or win2000 ) must be a primary domain controller

Regards

Luigi

Views
Helpful
Replies