Views
Helpful
Replies

Fastethernet gets disabled in Cisco Aironet 1310 and 1242

cisco.madhab
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am configuring Cisco Aironet 1310 bridge, I have upgrade IOS and then configuring in GUI mode, I have configured everything and after some time I was checking it whether I was configuring it correct or not, I have seen that fastethernet got disabled, however I was able to use radio using hyperterminal.

I have also seen that in one of the new 1310 radio, fastethernet is disabled, even though I am able to use it through hyperterminal. This radio I have not upgraded IOS.

I am unable to understand why Fastethernet is getting disabled, please help me out in figuring this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Sumanth

1 Reply 1

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

Floating static routes are static routes that are used to back up dynamic routes learned through configured routing protocols. A floating static route is configured with a higher administrative distance than the dynamic routing protocol it is backing up. As a result, the dynamic route learned through the routing protocol is always preferred to the floating static route. If the dynamic route learned through the routing protocol is lost, the floating static route is used in its place:

For the configuration for the ASA follow the URL which will help you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa80/getting_started/asa5505/quick/guide/ssl_vpn.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: