A MAR3200 fitted with a C3205 WMIC card (ETSI 802.11a) will be used inside a subway train. The WMIC will be connected to the ground AP through a workgroup bridge. Hereafter are a few questions about the WMIC behaviour.
1. By default, the Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) mechanism determines which channel to use. A preferred channel can be specified with the spacing command. It seems that it is not possible to specify a pool of channels. Is it correct?
2. The "show controllers dot11Radio 0" does not display the line indicating the number of supported simultaneous BSSID. That means that the C3205 WMIC supports a single SSID. Is it correct?
3. Which algorithm is used by the C3205 to switch to another rate when the SNR or the RSSI are decreasing?
4. Can the C3205 WMIC process the management frames at a 12 Mbit/s rate?
5. The RTS service is always activated. Is it correct?
6. What is the theoretical SNR value of each receiver sensitivity introducing the switch from one rate to the lower one?
Any answer or link to an appropriate document is welcome.
Transferring Crash file from standby: Login to the Active WLC in HA.
From CLI: (Cisco Controller) >transfer upload datatype crash (Cisco
Controller) >transfer upload filename (Cisco
Controller) >transfer upload mode tftp (Cisco Controller) >transfer
This is the start of a display filter cross reference between Wireshark
and OmniPeek. The 1st installment is a table of advanced filters. More
filters will be added as time allows. It is a living doc, so check back
for changes every so often Please feel f...