Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Global TCP Adjust MSS:0:is invalid. Valid range is 536 <> 1363

Hi all,

I am attempting to change the global usernames and passwords for access points on a controller.  Everytime I try and change to the desired username and password, I receive the following error.

"Global TCP Adjust MSS:0:is invalid. Valid range is 536 <> 1363"

The username and password meet the requirements of the controller.  Any other suggestions?

3 REPLIES

Re: Global TCP Adjust MSS:0:is invalid. Valid range is 536 <> 13

Are you doing this from the WLC directly or from WCS? Is the TCP adjust box checked?

Steve

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Re: Global TCP Adjust MSS:0:is invalid. Valid range is 536 <> 13

This is being done through the WLC.  The TCP adjust box in unchecked.

Global TCP Adjust MSS:0:is invalid. Valid range is 536 <> 1363

Can you try changing this from the CLI and see if you get the same error?  It could be a bug in the GUI. 

So if you can change it from the CLI I'd open a TAC case to see if they are aware of this, or if it is a new defect.

Steve

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Views
Helpful
Replies