Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Guest wireless running slow <1 Mb for one of the foreign vWLC (AIR-CTVM-K9) , the Anchor controller is on DMZ (AIR-CT5508-K9)

Hi,

We have few vWLC (AIR-CTVM-K9) as the foreign controller for anchoring on difference site . The Anchor controller (AIR-CT5508-K9) is located at DMZ at the main site. The guess wireless are working fine for all the site except Site A . The download speed is <1mb and i do not see any restriction on the Foreign controller as well as the anchor controller . Upload speed could reach to 5Mb . I have check the configuration for other foreign controller and it is working fine and have the similar setting . Could you please shed some light on where should i start to troubleshooting this . User are able to get the correct ip address, gateway , dns server ip address without any issue.

1 REPLY

Issue resolved . End out it

Issue resolved . End out it is the Qos apply on the vWLC switch port that slow down the speed. Remove the Qos do the trick.

Views
Helpful
Replies