Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

H-REAP supported APs

Hi,

I have one and quick question. I am planning a new installation and have tested the functionality with 1242 APs. For the real project I doubt whether it is supported for the new 1141 APs. The only statement I managed to find is that 1130, 1240 and 1250 Series APs that support H-REAP functionality.

I would like to ask if somebody can tell me which Lightweight AP are working with H-REAP. It is important to be sure...

Georgi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: H-REAP supported APs

Hi Georgi,

Yes, H-REAP is supported on the 1140 series of AP's. Some of the older docs have not been updated to reflect this change, but this info is included in newer versions;

Hybrid REAP is supported only on the 1130AG, **1140, 1240AG, 1250, and AP801 access points and on the 5500, 4400, and 2100 series controllers.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/6.0/configuration/guide/c60hreap.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Georgi,

I have used all the models you have listed in H-REAP. They all work... the only thing is that the 1142 requires the 5.2 or higher code.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Georgi,

Yes, H-REAP is supported on the 1140 series of AP's. Some of the older docs have not been updated to reflect this change, but this info is included in newer versions;

Hybrid REAP is supported only on the 1130AG, **1140, 1240AG, 1250, and AP801 access points and on the 5500, 4400, and 2100 series controllers.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/6.0/configuration/guide/c60hreap.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Yes it helps. That's what I needed...

I appears that I haven't searched enough... But it is easier to ask :)

Thanks, that's not the first time you help me...

Views
Helpful
Replies