Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

high availability on wlc

I have 2 WLC (5508), i configured the option for enable the high availability, but when the 2 WLC is working the mesh network is unstable, when only wlc is working the mesh is fine.

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

high availability on wlc

Just to clarify... you setup high availabiliity on each of the rap/map and pointed that to wlc#1 and secondary to wlc#2?  Makes ure you do not have master controller mode enabled and when you say unstable, is it wlc#1 or wlc#2? 

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

high availability on wlc

Yes, i configured on each map/rap the ip address of primary and secondary controller.
I configured only on the primary controller the option Master Controller, too into the WLC1 (primary) joined the ip adress of the controller second  in the optinon **Back-Up primary controller ip address** in the tab High dispobility, and  similary in the second controller (I put the ip address the primary controller).

The network is unstable only when the both controllersare  in power on, the clients no reachable the server.

Re: high availability on wlc

Yes, i configured on each map/rap the ip address of primary and secondary controller.
I configured only on the primary controller the option Master Controller, too into the WLC1 (primary) joined the ip adress of the controller second  in the optinon Back-Up primary controller ip address in the tab High dispobility, and  similary in the second controller (I put the ip address the primary controller).

The network is unstable only when the both controllersare  in power on, the clients no reachable the server.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content