Appliance 2.13wlse Fri Jan 6 23:20:18 UTC 2006

WLSE 1130 Release 2.13FCS Wed Feb 22 02:00:55 UTC 2006

(build number 299)

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure if this is what you were asking?

Managing Devices

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note If you are using the WLSE Deployment Wizard to deploy access points used within a Cisco SWAN framework, all discovered devices will be automatically managed. For information on the Deployment Wizard, see "Using the Deployment Wizard."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Managed Devices option under Devices > Discover > Managed Devices shows the management state of all discovered devices. Devices must be in the managed state before they can be polled, and before you can use the WLSE to monitor or configure them or use any of the other WLSE network management or radio management features.

By default, newly discovered devices are in the unmanaged state. You can arrange for devices to be automatically managed after they are discovered, or you can manually move devices to the managed state.

From the device tree you can also view details on any device in a folder.

Note The device tree shows the state of the system at the time you select the Managed Devices option. Therefore, if device details change or the device changes to another state after you display the page, these changes not automatically displayed. If you refresh the page from the browser or navigate to another page and then return to Managed Devices, the page will be updated to show changes.

This section contains information on the following device management options:

•The folders under Devices > Discover > Managed Devices and how to use the available functions

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/wlse/2.15/user/guide/devices.html#wp1046274

Hope this helps!

Rob

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try pushing out a simple template and see if the AP takes the configuration. You will get an error on th WLSE also if it fails.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card