Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can the IE brower display pictures in WCS?

Hi all,

Anyone know that how can the IE display pictures in WCS? Even I enable all field in Security and Advanced in the properties dialog of IE6.0 in Windows 2003, the picture still cannot display in the page of WCS. And the certificate issued by WCS I also have installed it to the Trusted Certificate Authority's local computer. Java runtime 1.5.0-6 also installed. I have noticed that the picture is associated with "do" file and "jsp" file.

Anyone can help me? Thanks for helping me!

Jason

Thanks

6 REPLIES

Re: How can the IE brower display pictures in WCS?

Jason,

What version of WCS are you running, the size of the jsp file, and at what resolution?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,

The WCS is running 4.0 version and the resolution is 1024X768, but the size I don't know that. One of the picture is the "Alarm monitor" at the corner of bottom left. This Alarm Monitor is associated with a JSP file. Thanks!

Jason

Best Regard,

Can you post a screen capture? If you need a speedy resolution do not hesitate to open a service request.

-Mark

Can you run WCS 3.2 in a Windows 2003 Server x64? I have it and is runnnig but does not display the pictures nor the statitics. Do you have an idea what is it?

Thanks

Hi Jason, have you installed the Flash Player? FP is needed to display the Graphs and Statistics. Regards, Michael

Hi All,

I have installed the Flash Player and it is now working properly. Many thanks!

Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content