Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change wifi password on cisco uc540

sirfanali
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Fellows

please help me on this issue i have a router Cisco UC540 which is configured when i use 192.168.10.1 it shows me command how can i change the password for Wi-Fi. can i use Cisco configuration Assistant to change the password of wi-fi please help me i am new and don't know please clear me all the steps.

9 Replies 9

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you looked at the configuration guides? It should have examples on how to do that. Here is a link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps7293/prod_installation_guides_list.html

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

thank  you for your kind reply but the link is not working can you please tell me here that how can i be able to do that

I can't really tell you without knowing if you can login or not. You should be able to login to view the links.

-Scott

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco Configuration Assistant is supported on that platform per this doc.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_configuration_assistant/version3_2_1/release/Notes/cca_3_2_1_relnotes.html

-Scott

i have checked the link but i did not find any thing informative related to my issue.

Can you login to the unit?  Do you have access to the GUI?

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott

on the cisco router? no i can not enter to router GUI

as i can enter into the cisco configuration assistant

Well if your using that, I would think that there is a setting in which you can define the SSID/WLAN and make changes.  Can you CLI into the unit?

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott

I really appreciate your kind help and reply i don't want to upgrade the software of the router as i don't know much about cisco if i use the cisco configuration assistant just for the wi-fi password can i do it accessing from LAN

please clear me that point

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card