cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Importing Ekahau Site Survey to Cisco Prime V 2

Craig Le-Butt
Level 1
Level 1

The issue is when  importing site maps and surveys in to prime, it places this as a new campus, not an option to do as a building on an existing campus.

This the causes issues with prime and makes the system unstable, have to reset prime services and remove the drawings just imported.

Also the information regarding the wall ect is missing, has anyone one else experienced this?

2 Replies 2

Karel Navratil
Level 1
Level 1

There are much more bugs - it also overwrites maps form other campus if the name of the floor picture name is the same.

Ekahau names the floor pictures with mapimageX.png all the time.

Jussi Kiviniemi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Sorry, I just now noticed your post...

Anyways, I agree that the integration with Prime is a bit limited... We'd be happy to make it better - if you also push your Cisco PM contacts for this, I'm sure we can together make the integration better in the future.

If you encounter downright bugs on this, please send them to support@ekahau.com , and include the .esx project file, as well as the instructions on how to reproduce.

Thanks,
Jussi / Ekahau

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card