Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

inproving throughput on cisco access point - URGENT

Hi all, I have a problem where we have a warehouse, the users now all tend to work in one place and since this they said the mobile devices are very slow, they only send telnet traffic and I cannot see why it is, There is around 10-15 devices on one access point, is there anything I can do at all to increase throughput/performance on this access point?

cheers

Carl

3 REPLIES

Re: inproving throughput on cisco access point - URGENT

Hi Carl,

Please tell me what make / model of handheld scanners you are using to connect to the Cisco AP's. Also, please tell me the model of AP you are using.

Craig

Hi Craig

They are Cisco Aironet 1242 autonomous access points,

The rdt guns I think are Teklogix 7535, They basically use telnet to connect to a server, since people have moved into one area , they say they run very slow, but there is at max 15 rdts connected.

what can I do ?

can anyone help on this

cheers

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content