Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Installation of .pfx cert on a AIR-WLC2125-K9 controller

I have a client that needs to update a certificate on their 2125 controller. They have created a .pfx cert that does not work because of file type. I wanted to see what the best pratice would be for me to follow installing this cert and do I need any additional cert like a CA. I found a document but am not so sure that it is exactly what I need. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

AIR-WLC2125-K9 : JMX1248K0EL

System Information

Manufacturer's  Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.

Product  Name..................................... Cisco Controller

Product  Version.................................. 6.0.188.0

RTOS  Version..................................... 6.0.188.0

Bootloader  Version............................... 4.0.191.0

Emergency Image  Version.......................... N/A

Build  Type....................................... DATA + WPS

2 REPLIES

Re: Installation of .pfx cert on a AIR-WLC2125-K9 controller

the following link shows you what needs to be done to generate a certificate for the WLC.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a0080a77592.shtml

Steve

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Re: Installation of .pfx cert on a AIR-WLC2125-K9 controller

HI Steve,

I went through this process and try the tftp and it fails. I can see the trasfer go in the log but it will not install. There is an old cert in there already but thats it. Any ideas. the device fails to install cert..

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content