cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Installers nationwide

s-browne
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have a list of installer across the country who specialize in 802.11? Working on a national project that will require the help of installers and network management.

Thanks, Stuart@Revenue.com

9 Replies 9

jkemery
Level 1
Level 1

I can cover Arizona for you!

ccie
Level 1
Level 1

Donovan Consulting Group at www.dcgi.com located in GA can help. They have an entire team of individuals that do only wireless.

jjones2010
Level 1
Level 1

I would be happy to handle Georgia and Alabama for you. I am CCNA and CCDA certified, as well as CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Administrator) and Cisco Wireless LAN certified. I have experience in site surveying, and I have extensive knowledge of IEEE802.11, Wi-Fi (802.11b), and 802.11a compliant Wireless LANs. Please feel free to e-mail me at jjones2010@yahoo.com at your convenience.

Jeffrey L. Jones

CWNA000003

jjones2010@yahoo.com

RayDMays
Level 1
Level 1

I have had good luck with Quest in California.

You can contact:

Walt Lucas

Quest Systems

Roseville, CA

(916) 338-7070

http://www.questsys.com

terry
Level 1
Level 1

Stuart,

I work for a company that does all kind of wireless installs, site surveys, tower installs, etc. Most of our stuff is Cisco although we have done 802.proprietary, 802.11, 802.11b.

If you need help in Midwest we cover a pretty large area to include st. Louis to Indianapolis, IN to Springfield, IL down to Paducah, KY.

if you have questions feel free to email me.

thanks terry

terry@bnjcomp.com

cchan
Level 1
Level 1

Stuart, We are a system integration company based in California and service 802.11 wireless LAN clients throughout the state and all across the country. We have a diverse group of professional installers and a seasoned management team. Please feel free to contact me to discuss how we might help one another.

James Strong
Level 1
Level 1

Try NeTeam (www.neteam.com)They are made up of mostly ex-Telxon (The company that formerly owned Aironet)employees. I personally know some of their engineers and installers. These guys are pros and will go anywhere.

jhelm
Level 1
Level 1

Stuart,

I believe we can assist you with your needs nationwide. We are a technical services company focused on wireless data communications as our core business and we supplement engineering services for large companies to complete their RF services for large and small accounts. I've sent an email to your address with additional information. If you do not receive the email then please go to our web site at www.netcomitl.com for more information.

spiderbite
Level 1
Level 1

I second the vote for Neteam.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card