Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.
For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.
I have to bridge 1400 series which in the virtual interface has a CRC errors, i don´t the reason, maybe the link (point-point bridge) is misaligned.
could someone help me.
i would say that these error happen mostly due to L1/physical medium issues.
- have you done a site survey before implementing this setup?
- can you please doublecheck the alignment of these two bridges.
- please try to switch to new channel , would you still face these errors?
- what is the distance between the two bridges?
- what are the antenna's used? how long is the cable between AP and antenna?
- do you have any nearby radar/airport...etc?
it would be great if you can post:
1) show tech
2) show log.
from both wireless bridges.
Don't forget to rate answers that you find useful
please rate answers that you find useful , and mark as answered - when it is :-) - so others can find it easily
These are the answer:
i didn t do the survey.
this model of bridge dont have this option.cisco AIR-BR1410A-A-K9-N
i am go to change the channel.
its about 2 km
AIR-ANT58G28SDA-N.. Aironet 5.8 GHz 28 dBi Dish Antenna. the cable between AP and Antenna is 40cm
yes in this city there is mora than one antenna.
Thanks for the files.
i checked them and i have the following comments:
1) distance configured correctly to 2 .
2) RTS threshold configured to be as 4000 which i would say little bit high , please configure it to be around 2346.
3) if you are going to configure the channel (auto) please do
interface dot11radio 0
dfs band 1 2 3 block.
to make sure that you select channel in high range , to avoid any nearby radar
4) i see that bridge connection sometimes drop , and to stop these messages please do
packet retries 64 drop-packet.
so in case you are not able to transmit some specific packet , drop the packet instead of dropping the whole link.
- finally if no help with any of the above , i see that you have to do site survey to determine any external sources of interference.
hope this information helps.