Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Intermittant Outages on Aironet 340s and 350s with 11.21 and 11.10T

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced intermittant outages with the above APs and code levels (in any combination). Basically I am alerted that the AP is no longer reachable. I checked the switch that it is connected to and there are no errors on the port, the MAC address is still in the CAM table and associated with that port but there is no IP connectivity.After a few hours without any intervention connectivity returns and the AP works flawlessly.I have enabled syslog notification to hopefully provide a little more information. Any suggestions/insight would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES

Re: Intermittant Outages on Aironet 340s and 350s with 11.21 and

I'm running a combination of 11.10T and 11.21 on all my AP's. They are also setup with Dynamic WEP through Cisco Secure ACS. MIC/TKIP Options are set. I have not noticed the outages you describe.

Re: Intermittant Outages on Aironet 340s and 350s with 11.21 and

yes there is a problem with compatability between 340 and 350 the code you need is 8.68 for 350 and 11.21 for 340.

BUT BEWARE I LOADED THE £$) CODE AND THIS KILLED THE BOX DEAD.

regards

Don

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content