Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue connection wireless clients and AP reboot

aleopoldie
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

I have 2 problems in my Wifi infrastructure.

1) All my AP's reboot randomly, the 1st reboot was after a power failure of all the building. the 2nd one was yesterday, but we don't know why...

Here are the logs : ap_logs.png

2) I have motorola 9190 connected to a specific SSID, our customer use these motorola to scan the merchandising. They disconnect some times and they have to reconnect manually again, or reboot the scanner... 

Here you can find the logs also: scan_logs.png 

Here you can see the client was connected at 8h03, and disconnected at 8h05...

If someone can help me, because i really don't understand what is going on...

Thanks in advance,

Alexis

5 Replies 5

What version of software you run on your WLC ? Also what AP model is this ? Need some info

HTH

Rasika

Hello,

I have 2 WLC's in HA mode. WLC version on both is 7.6.120.0 and AP's are 2602 :)

Alexis

Stay away from this code... I would recommend you to go for 7.6.130.0 (7.6 MR3) when it releases within next couple of weeks.

Then see whether problem persist

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ****

I agree with Rasika. 

Stay away from 7.6.120.X.  If you can't wait for the next release, contact TAC and they'll give you an engineering fix.

Lots of problems with 7.6.120.0 version ? Should I have to go back to and old version ?

Which one is the best ?

Thanks in advance,

Alexis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card