Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Issues with new controller

SO I have setup a few controllers in the past with multiple SSID and Interfaces. I am trying the same again and I cannot get it to work. I have a 2600 router plugged into a 2950-24 and my 4 networks are routing fine and all is working. I have a 3560-48ps with my phones and now my controller plugged into gi0/2. I have set the port up as a trunk and allowed my vlans on it. If I have one interface on the controller for my management vlan x.x.10.x all works fine from my pc on the x.x.100.x network. I then add my other vlans via dynamic interfaces on the controller x.x.100.x, x.x.101.x, x.x.102.x, x.x.103.x, and I cannot no longer access the controller form the x.x.100.x network. I can access it from the x.x.10.x network however. I have checked all settings and all looks good but cannot figure why traffic does not appear to be routing to the controller. From my pc I can run a tracert and get to my switches, but when I try to get to the controller it fails at the second hop. Any ideas?

1 REPLY

Re: Issues with new controller

This is definitely a configuration issue. Can you post the configuration so that we can see where the problem is?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content