Views
Helpful
Replies

Limiting Bandwith on 1310 Radio Interface for a link

bhupe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm having cisco 1310 brige with IOS 12.3.7JA .Connectivity is A single base station is associated with two remotes.VLAN configured on the base station for both links.Both likns working fine.But now i want to limit the bandwidth at the base station for each link.(let say 2 MB for links one and 5 MB for link 2.).I tried with the bandwith settings on the interface.But no result.Can this be achieved? Also Is there any way to limit this by doing any QOS confis on the bridge?

Regards,

Dileep Kumar

1 Reply 1

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

You can configure QOS On the AP to do this. When you configure QoS on the access point, you can select specific network traffic, prioritize it, and use congestion-management and congestion-avoidance techniques to provide preferential treatment. Implementing QoS in your wireless LAN makes network performance more predictable and bandwidth utilization more effective.

For more information on this read the document available at the URL http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps430/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00804e7d2d.html

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card