cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Major problems with Wireless Network

nick050576
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,I currently have a network that has 7 Cisco aironet 1200 devices on it.(2 of which are repeaters)The network has been stable for months untill recently..At random times different waps will just go down. They will occasionally come back on themselves but I usually have to do a power cycle. Also sometimes they will just not accept clients, again until a power cycle.We have 2 main devices that generally have around 15 devices on each. This morning one of them had 25 clients, and the other had 4. Then when I checked later this had been reversed.When the waps go down, there is nothing that jumps out in the logs(to me anyhow) some "Interface Dot11Radio0, Deauthenticating Station Reason: Disassociated because sending station is leaving (or has left) BSS" messagesAny tips on what could be wrong or where to look first?Its doing my head in..Cheers

1 Reply 1

jordanperks
Level 1
Level 1

Are you in a large office complex? Any chance some network admin in an adjacent building/floor just installed a system that can terminate your APs as if they are rogues? Have you ran any tools to look at interference? Have you tried running a packet sniffer?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card