Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

map

Hi colleages,

i have a question regarding WLC Cisco , when I try to access to moniter i cant found the MAP option and the verion is 7.0.98.0

as the attatch file . WLC.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: map

Map ? The wlc doesn't have maps. Maybe you mean wcs ?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________
5 REPLIES

Map ? The wlc doesn't have maps. Maybe you mean wcs ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________

ys this for WCS , and i canot found the map in the moniter ,how can be slove this issoue ?

In WCS you have to first import the MAPS in your WCS system. Have you done that yet or are you asking for help importing the maps ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

Hi George Stefanick

IN the WCS i cannot see the map ?

and how can import the MAP ?

It's pretty easy .. Read this
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/wcs/7.0MR1/configuration/guide/maps.html

Views
Helpful
Replies