Views
Helpful
Replies

Minimum acceptable power input for Aironet 1200

millerlw
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does anybody know the minimum accecptable input power for the Aironet 1200? I know the max is 48v DC but cannot find what the minimum is that will keep the device running with only a couple of clients. The reason I ask is that I am going to try to get one installed in a Bradley Fighting Vehicle, but the only power converter they can supply has a maximum output of 15v DC. And there are no standard 3 prong plugs and installing a 24v DC - AC inverter is not possible.

This is only for testing, but if it works it will have to be installed in alot more vehicles.

Thanks

Leonard

1 Reply 1

dominic.caron
Level 5
Level 5

Then tension require by an AP is 48v DC 5%.

It's quite easy to convert 15v to 48v if there is enought power. This is a commercial solution:

http://www.fuelcellstore.com/cgi-bin/fuelweb/view=Item/cat=13/product=579

If you have volume, this unit is overprice, You might be able to get your hand's on a low power model or to get a compagny to make it for you...simple electronic/first year eng. course material

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: