Views
Helpful
Replies

MSE RF Calibration - Failed to initiate data collection

EvaldasOu
Level 4
Level 4

Hi guys.

As you know, in order to improve Wi-Fi location accuracy, we can apply our RF calibration model. I have a problem here, it is impossible to calibrate.

I'm using:

• WLC 7.6.100.0;
  • MSE 7.6.100.0;
  • PI-VA-1.4.0.45-small.

I have a client with Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N 6205 wireless card. This card is CCX capable and here is my client info on WLC:

However, when I go to Cisco Prime infrastructure, create a new RF calibration model, select the floor and click “Next”:

In the new page I see this error (but I already enabled S60 setting on the WLC via CLI):

Ok... let say we click "OK" here. Next, on this page I choose “Collection Method – Point” and click “Go” on the selected Calibration Point. The new error message appears:

So in this situation, I am not able to collect any calibration data in order to improve location accuracy.

Maybe I am missing something? Has anyone of you tested this?

3 Replies 3

c.servicos
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same problem. You CONSEG solven???

Hi,

I have solved this problem. The problem was incorrect SNMP configuration between WLC and Cisco Prime Infrastructure. Please check Your SNMP configuration.

:)

Thank you, now, this working

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card